CSR Activities with Long-term Benefits
- Industrial poultry farm support small scale poultry farms in Zambia
- Teachers’ Unions support teachers in rural Tanzania
- Hospitals support off-grid nurses in remote areas of Kenya
The concept will include HiLights, distribution, training on how to benefit from HiLight – both practical handling and how to create and extra income for the family – as well as information and feedback to the donor. Depending on the possibility of the recipient to build a stronger income, the project should establsh a revolving fund, where the recipients finance continued operations for several years. As an example, a senior school class might be able to provide access to HiLights for the next class – year after year; all thanks to an initial investment from a company or organisation.
Are your and your company or organisation interested in partnering with us on the development of the concept, or are you interested in starting up a project targeting a certain group of recipients? Contact Kristina Linhardt on email@example.com.
Also in this issue:
• Linda Krondahl – Female Inventor of the Year
• 20% discount on HiLight in our webshop!