HiNation is facing exiting times and we are now looking for an intern to help us with our marketing and communications. HiNation works with light, power and people to create opportunities for a bright future for 1.5 billion people without electricity.
Are you a dynamic Marketing and Communications person who can help us introduce new services and re-define our approaches to promoting existing services and products? Can you develop new tactical marketing and communication programs that are effective in reaching our customers and staff? This is the job for you if you are goal oriented and are passionate, energetic and enthusiastic for development issues. It would be a great advantage if you have a track record of successfully developing vibrant websites and compelling marketing strategies that communicate the uniqueness of an organization
We focus more on personal qualities than on experience as such. However, it is always an advantage if you have experience in the following.
• Relevant qualifications in Marketing and/or Communications/IT
• Highly driven, independent thinker
• Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing communication and marketing plans
• A strong understanding of web portals and html and how they are used in successful businesses
• Experience in conceptualizing creative ideas and preparing graphics
• Proven analytical skills with information systems
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Experience working with WordPress, mailchimp, and mynewsdesk.
Please contact Kristina Linhardt on +46(0)70 930 50 20 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information/expression of interest.